-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Shaff
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 8:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Unable to modify GPO Policy

I have checked the security permissions, they appear to be correct (EA -
Full Control).  But, if permissions where the problem, then I would not
be able to manage the domain from the Parent DC.  It just does not work
from my desk nor logging into the child DC.  Could there be a
communication problem, operations master, etc.??... I guessing here..