Yea, that works too :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 9:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Remote Desktop

well, at least on my xp box....

setting a gpo on my test ou....

computer configuration/administrative templates/windows
components/terminal services/allow users to connect remotely using
terminal services...setting this to enabled, checks the box, and greys
it out....

imho, much better to use the built in fucntions than a custom adm file,
much easier to reverse.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Darren Mar-Elia"      |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           om>                    |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           tivedir.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           03/25/2004 10:50 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           ActiveDir              |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->

-----------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  RE: [ActiveDir] Remote Desktop

-----------------------------------------------|

You can use this custom ADM to enable that little check box. I can't
claim credit for it however. It was posted by a guy named Joe Elway from
Ireland on the GPO forum I moderate. Pretty useful.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
CLASS MACHINE ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

CATEGORY "Custom"
CATEGORY "Remote Control"

POLICY "Enable Remtoe Control"

#if version >= 4
SUPPORTED "XP and W2003"
#endif

KEYNAME "SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server"
EXPLAIN "Enable Remote Control"
VALUENAME "fDenyTSConnections"
VALUEON NUMERIC 0
VALUEOFF NUMERIC 1