-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Shaff
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 6:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Unable to modify GPO Policy

I just received a new error:

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   SclgNtfy
Event Category: None
Event ID:       1002
Date:           3/30/2004
Time:           3:38:43 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       PQA-DC
Default group policy object cannot be created. Error 80070005 to open
GPO Domain EFS Recovery Policy in domain
LDAP://DC=pqa,DC=corillian,DC=com.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Steve