Okay, I will double check…

Todd

From: joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Orphaned GC Entry... How do I clean it up?

Ok so you have the actual DN of the object in the GC and you went to look at that actual DN in the default context and it isn't there? I am simply asking because the ADC/Exchange can dork things around a bit and you may see one name and think you are looking at the right thing from the GAL yet the real object name is something different. The GAL is displaying (I believe) the displayName. You can easily have an object with the displayname of "Myrick, Todd (NIH/CIT)" yet have the username be something like TODDISCOOL.

I just wanted to be really sure before sending you down the lingering objects direction because that means other bad things like Al says, something isn't right, and this isn't your main problem, it is simply a symptom.

  joe