(-;

From: deji Agba [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 12:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Here's what the MVPs mean by NDA

I've decided to break ranks and reveal to the world EXACTLY what the MVPs are up to when they pay their annual pilgrimage to Redmond.

Everyone of them comes and start mouthing "It's NDA", "I really can't tell you", "Yeah, I heard that's coming soon.... but I can't say anymore..", etc, etc. Ever wonder why they do that?

Well.... for starters ....... there's this hyper-secret "thing that can't be named" stuff that's supposed to come down the pipe VERY SOON. It was so secretive that only very few of the MVPs got to hear about it. I was there, I heard and saw it all.....

So..... here is introducing the super-secret, next-big-thing-since-the-invention-of-bubble-gum ..... THE MICROSOFT DINING SERVICES.

http://www.readymaids.com/Default.aspx?tabid=38

Enjoy. And, please don't crash my server this time.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE MCSA MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT
www.akomolafe.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?  -anon