Title: Message

There were several errors in the system log saying that the ntfrs and other areas of the disk were corrupted.  I am thinking it is a bad drive.  I am currently running chkdks /f /r.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 11:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] W2K SP3 Pro can't login

Cool, Okk now let them start the Netlogon service and check for exact error and event id. May be he shuld be a local admin.

Regards,
Mohammed Athif Khaleel
Asst.Network Engineer
AlFaisaliah Group Information Technology
Tel.: +966-1-461-0077 x.209
Moble.: +966-509774015
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Save Internet, Keep all the systems patched"