-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Raymond McClinnis
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Juni 2004 01:47
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [ActiveDir] Setting Desktop Settings via Group Policy

Hi all,

I need to push out a standard desktop to all users in my company.  I found
where to set up the Active Desktop and the like, but I can't find where to
set things like background color and pattern.  I remember in the good ol'
days (under NT4) you could set these things up (or at least I thought I
remembered).

Thanks in Advance,
Raymond McClinnis