Title: DNS Issues - ipconfig /flushdns

 I just want to verify a behavior of DDNS registration.

AD integrated, and Primary Zones will register dynamic registrations directly when requested, with AD integrated DDNS offering the ability to require that the registration be secured.

Secondary zones will resolve DNS queries locally, but if a dynamic registration is requested and the zone supports Dynamic Registrations, the registration request will be forwarded to the Primary or AD integrated Zone.

I have a question, what happens if a Cache Only DDNS server is the server that gets the request for DNS registration, will it forward the request to the Primary / AD Integrated zone?  Also is there a way to disable the behavior of forwarding the request to dynamically register host like say on a edge DDNS device (Running 2000 or 2003) with out disabling the dynamic registration feature on a zone.

Todd