-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 2:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RE: [ActiveDir] Delegation of Callback-Number

Even if MS agrees to fix it, which can take quite a while to get that
agreement. It could be yet another while to get the buddy drop and if your
customer isn't willing to install the buddy in production (perfectly
understandable) they get to wait even longer for the official QFE.

And what's this about the help desk TS'ing into a server to do admin work
(smack of my palm to my forehead...).