From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nathan Henderson
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 12:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Batch Account Creation and Removal

Anyone have any great tips for batch creation and removal of accounts?  We want to be able to batch create accounts for our students based off either a database or even text file and create their user account, e-mail (in a separate message store), and add them to the correct OUs and groups.

Is there anything native that could accomplish this or is the best option a third-party app?

-Nate

Nathan Henderson
Network Engineer
Northwest University