-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Cothern Jeff D.
Team EITC
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 7:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD and printer admins

Currently Right now our Desktop support group has been added to the local
admin group of our Server so they can create new printers.  We really don't
want them to have local admin permissions.  Just permissions to create
printers.  Current I cannot use Printer operators or a printer OU to do that
as we are in the middle of a lengthy migration from an NT domain.

Any ideas?