All,

After migrating to Windows 2003 from NT4 we are now migrating from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 however we are having a couple of  "strange" issues which did not occur in the lab...After scavenging the web and finding nothing will try here as it could be AD related. When I click on the Primary Windows NT account\Select an existing account in Exchange 5.5 I get the following error:

Either a required impersonation level was not provided, or the provided impersonation level is invalid.

We have a fairly high security group policies in place and to possibly subvert this issue I added Administrators and Authenticated Users to the Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local
Policies\User Rights Assignment\Impersonate a Client After Authentication attribute of the Default Domain Controllers Baseline security policy we have, rebooted the server...still seem to have the issue however. Was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of this issue as it is bugging the hell out of me...users are able to access their e-mails.

Have seen in a post that SERVICES should be added as well however when I do this I get an Event ID 1202 error and run the following syntax from the command prompt: FIND /I "Cannot find"  %SYSTEMROOT%\Security\Logs\winlogon.log

which returns SERVICES so I remove it and the Event ID "goes away".

If anyone has any ideas I would be greatful.

James Blair