Title: Message
Check out http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/1126/

Mike Thommes

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Kingslan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 8:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] [Active Dir] Print Screen Policy

Honestly, your first step in this quest is to determine what all you want to change, then determine what registry key manages it and what the setting is to implement the behavior that you want.

It exists (the ability to do this) as exhibited by the multitude of language sets that exist for the OS.  It's a matter of:

1.  Determining the reg key and setting to affect
2.  Using GP and a script (using reg.exe, vbs, js) or custom reg entries

It CAN be done.  Just depends on how hard you want to work at it.  As to the print screen, if someone can find the reg key to disable the CAPS LOCK (yes, it's documented what to change, how to re-assign or disable it), then there is a reg key that can kill the Prt Scrn.  You just need to find the secret.

Rick Kingslan  MCSE, MCSA, MCT, CISSP
Microsoft MVP:
Windows Server / Directory Services
Windows Server / Rights Management