Hi Steve,

Usually service accounts should be treated more sensitive than reqular user
accounts since they are more exposed to threads (they are configured on
multiple machines, mostly including the least trusted machine, and in many
environments they have way more rights than necessary).

Ben Smith at MS once suggested to create a random password with 127 chars
length, copy and paste it wherever you need it and don't bother to keep it
somewhere safe. If you need to access it, just change it (as above) since
you should have a process in place to change those on a reqular basis
anyways.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps":  http://tinyurl.com/44zcz