From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 11:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Replication - urgent triggers confirmation

Did you ever get verification from PSS on your theory.

I would back your theory. I've seen similar and had the same theory. It can also be a pain if FRS is broken on one or two DCs. As you will ping-pong forever until FRS is fixed. I have always thought having domain policy that replicates both through FRS and AD replication is rather unintelligent. If they wanted it to replicate through FRS, they should have made the attributes non-replicating in AD. Of course then you have the ability to make a DC have a different policy than the rest of the DCs by purposely breaking FRS... So maybe these shouldn't be replicated in FRS...

  joe