You could also create a Helprequest right out of the Help and Support Center if you have Windows XP and Remote Support is enabled.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps":  http://tinyurl.com/44zcz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Boghici
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 6:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] remote desktop sharing tool

Hi

Is there any tool that can give me the possibility to give other domain users to access my screen and in the same time to edit (my and every body else that I give access) the documents that I am working on. It is very helpful for projects and training sessions. May be if there is not such tool for the domain users one could be for the same scenario but everybody to log with the same user and password ( more connections).

Best regards,

Dan