Hi Rick,

Thanks - btw - this reghack works also if you have specific backgrounds per
machine as in the HOLs or MOCs - just put the screenshots for every computer
in a specific directory (let's use the example c:\imgs), name them as the
computername, then set the Wallpaper-Regkey as reg_expandable_sz with the
value c:\imgs\%computername%.bmp in the default user profile and in the
.default user. Delete the profile you used and go ahead - it does not matter
which users are being created during the lab, background stays specific per
computer (e.g. to show which computer it is and the network infrastructure
of the scenario).

I change every MOC I'm teaching that way - much more convenient for me and
the students.

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps":  http://tinyurl.com/44zcz