-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorge de
Almeida Pinto
Sent: Dienstag, 19. April 2005 10:51
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AdminSDHolder and Default button

(1) I expect the default permissions to REPLACE all existing
permissions,
because otherwise the DEFAULT buttonb would be meaningless
(2) The DEFAULT button reads the security descriptor in the schema for
that
particular object and places that onto the object and it enables the
"allow
inherit from parent flag". Have checked Microsoft Scriptcenter

For a script to reset the ADMINCOUNT = 1 to ADMINCOUNT = 0 see
MS-KBQ817433
"Delegated permissions are not available and inheritance is
automatically
disabled"

Cheers,
Jorge