Weird point of truncation ... here's it broken in parts, attache them all
together in the address part ...

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/ser
ver/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Wind
ows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/distrib/dsbm_mon_pzgc.asp

Cheers,
BrettSh [msft]

posting "as is", confers no rights, in this context I gues that means you
can sue me if ridiculously long URLs corrupt your browswer ... what was
ms.com thinking w/ URLs like that anyway, it's stupid.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx