De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] de la part de Mark Parris
Date: mer. 18/05/2005 18:30
À: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Objet : Re: [ActiveDir] Unable to log you on because if an account restriction

I have already done that,

And no joy.

Regards

Mark
-----Original Message-----
From: "Rick Kingslan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:36:02
To:<ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>

Mark,

This may be a bit bizarre, but are you certain that when you restored the
DCs that the passwords of the accounts went with them?  I'm not certain why
this might have occurred, but remember that there is an account restriction
that would apply that REQUIRES a password for all principals.  And, at the
moment I'm not sure that it applies to the Administrator account but I would
think that it does.  You are using the administrator acount and a password,
yes?

So, what I'd suggest is to go in as the Admin, and reset the password of a
another user and have that user try and log in.

Let us know how that works.

-rtk