What is lookout?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Benway
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 1:22 PM
To: 'ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org'
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: enterprise search applications

We made the mistake of giving the president lookout from Microsoft. Now
he
wants everyone to have it. But I don't want 300-400 users indexing our
exchange server and 4 data servers individually.

Now I'm looking for enterprise search applications, that will search
CIFS
shares and the exchange store. Indexing it in one place, then the users
can
search from one central location. It would even be better if there was a
client piece to search the central index.

I looked Google's search appliance and it doesn't seem to do centralize
exchange indexing or indexing of unc paths.

Thank you