I am confused - are you looking for the cloned machine to join or NOT
join the domain?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Douglas M. Long
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 11:32 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] OT: Cloned machine domain membership

I am trying to figure out the best way to re-image our labs (XP only)
without any interaction. Currently we are using Ghost 7.5, and it will
add the machine account to the domain, but doesn't actually join the
machine to the domain. This would be fine if the machines only needed
re-imaged twice a year, but at times they need re-imaged weekly. Any
suggestions on a way to do this with what we have? Other suggestions?