is 14.500 HP folks enough for you?

I'd actually kindly ask you not to post such requests on this list - that's not what it's meant for and I'm sure Tony would not be too pleased if this repeats.

/Guido

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Simon Cooper
Sent: Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2005 12:49
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Active Directory/Windows Architecture & Enterprise Architects

Dear All,

I am recruiting for a large number of Microsoft Technology & Senior Enterprise Architects (whom should have expertise in non MS technology too). The roles are all UK based across numerous locations nationally. The packages available are excellent for the right candidates. These truly are excellent opportunities.

Please email or contact me by phone if of interest.

Best Regards,

Simon Cooper
IT Connect UK Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 208 973 3333
Fax: +44 (0) 208 973 3200
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
5 Hampton Hill Business Park, High Street, Hampton Hill, Middlesex, TW12 1NP www.itconnect.co.uk

See our latest vacancies at www.itconnect.co.uk This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or any of its contents by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. Emails are susceptible to interference. IT Connect UK Ltd.
accepts no responsibility for information, errors, omissions or corrupt files received as a result of this email.