-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brenda Casey
Sent: Donnerstag, 11. August 2005 18:43
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Not inheritting permissions

When looking on my OU go to Properties -> Security -> Advanced, find
your permission there is already check mark in front of : Inherit from
parent the permission entries that apply to child objects.  Include
these with entries explicitly denied here" but listed under the
permission entries under "inherited from" it says "not inherited."

Thanks,
Brenda

Brenda Casey
Network Manager