-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:10 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] lost and found

Some OU's are acutally named "old-ou" or "deleted-ou", so they knew
they were getting rid of them. I jusy wondered why they would end you
there.
The ou's are nested at least3 deep.
there are also some stray parent-less user and computer accounts.

I guess it's just a result of serious  on going replication issues or
a movetree gone bad?

Unfortunately the persons responsible are long gone for not the best
of reasons...

thanks