>>>As an aside, I dislike the use of the word distribution groups and
security groups because both could be used for either. Any group can be a
distribution group, the groups are simply NT security enabled or not NT
security enabled.

Which is why you need to distinguish between them. "Non-NT Security Enabled
Group" does not sound as logical as "Distribution Group", especially since
the primary use of such groups is distributing emails. In the same vein, "NT
Security Enabled Group" is less sexy than simply saying "Security Group",
again since the primary use of such group is in the
security/permissioning/delegation space, although it could serve the
"distributing" purposes too, as you mentioned.

I take "both could be used for either" to actually mean "both could be used
for DISTRIBUTION" since they are both technically not equally
interchangeable, as you clarified in your email.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT