Actually I've always done that, used to get me in trouble in high
school English class.  (And "grey" is spelled with an "e", dammit!)

The amusing part of Saturday's discussion, I thought, was the
determination that the British Empire began losing some of its
holdings because of all the time everyone was wasting writing out all
of those superfluous u's.  :-)

On 10/5/05, Brian Desmond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You missed the discussion on Saturday. Apparently she spells everything in
> the "ou" manner now.
>

> Thanks,
> Brian Desmond
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]