-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charlie Kaiser
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 5:47 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Active Directory wish list

Not being an OS architect, I'm not sure how MS would make it work (obviously
it's not easy) but I would think something along the lines of different IP
addresses per domain and using DNS to resolve the domain to an IP or host
headers or multiple NICs or something like that...
The idea is that it would look externally like multiple DCs, but they would
be on one OS...
If you can put multiple websites on one server and have them look different,
maybe they can do the same with domains...
Never said it was easy; this is a wish list, after all... :-)

Charlie Kaiser
W2K3 MCSA/MCSE/Security, CCNA
Systems Engineer
Essex Credit / Brickwalk