*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Phil Renouf
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:07 PM
*To:* activedir@mail.activedir.org
*Subject:* [ActiveDir] OT: Exchange Insider articles

Since Exchange seems to come up here fairly often I figured there would be some people interested to know that there are some new articles being posted to the Exchange site titled "Exchange Insider" articles. There is a lot of great information there and I believe there are more to come. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/insider/default.mspx <https://mail.microsoft.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/insider/default.mspx> Phil

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx