-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:16 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Need ADSI Scripting help.

Just as an FYI, scripts are just as dangerous or more so. It is why I
wrote
oldcmp in the first place. Too many people biting themselves in the ass.
don't know how I could put more rubber bumpers on that tool unless I
started
asking questions to gauge levels of intelligence and whether or not
certain
switches should be allowed. :o)

I understand the security department route though too. If they are antsy
because it is freeware, let me know and I can charge you 100k or so for
it
and you get everything you get now plus a bill. :o)