  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TIROA YANN
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:15 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE : [ActiveDir] AD Lag Site -> solves the groups memberships issue
?

Hi,

A question comes to me....

Can the lag site strategy solve the issue concerning the auth restore of the
group memberships information for the deleted users and computers accounts
from AD ?

Or do we still need to follow the directives as stated in the "How to
restore deleted user accounts and their group memberships in Active
Directory"  (see
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840001>
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;840001) in order to
repopulate the group memberships information (member and memberof
attributes).

Yann

  _____