-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley, CPA
aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] NTP response for peer ERROR

NTP?  Oh no... just make the workstations sync to the server.

[and don't trim the emails quite so much :-)

How do I setup the server as a time server:
http://www.smallbizserver.net/SBS2000/Serverissues/HowdoIsetuptheserverasatim
eserver/tabid/107/Default.aspx

Run those commands at the workstation.... at the server have it time
sync with an external time source.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx