Hello Devan,

The book Ken references is pretty good, the author, Brian Komar, did a lot
of PKI-Deployment at major companies across the US and the world, is a
visiting speaker at a lot of conferences like TechEds and is MVP for Windows
Security. His company is specialized in PKI-Deployments.

He also was involved in a lot of stuff available at microsoft.com about the
subject, you'll find a reference to the PKI Whitepapers and KBs at
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/pki/default.mspx

Ulf