Hi Aaron,

this is simple, you can either do a LDAP-Query against the members attribute
of the group using different utilities, or use dsget which does the work for
you:

Using the groups DistinguishedName:

dsget group cn=mygroup,cn=users,dc=mydomain,dc=com -members

or via the groups name

dsquery group domainroot -name mygroup | dsget group -members

Gruesse - Sincerely,

Ulf B. Simon-Weidner

  MVP-Book "Windows XP - Die Expertentipps": http://tinyurl.com/44zcz
  Weblog: http://msmvps.org/UlfBSimonWeidner