Title: AD Wish list
I would have to concur, reporting is pretty heavy duty stuff.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 9:50 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] AD Wish list

In my experience, if it’s going to be in the ,00s, it’s going to be a script. J

Al Maurer
Service Manager, Naming and Authentication Services
IT | Information Technology
Agilent Technologies
(719) 590-2639; Telnet 590-2639
http://activedirectory.it.agilent.com
"Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of war"  - Anthony, in Julius Caesar III i.