To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 8:32 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] tokenGroups field

Something could be happening under the covers for you by NET or ADSI. JoeK
could probably help there. However hitting a GC in each domain should do it. The main thing it is going to get you if it wasn't clear in the response to
Deji is the domain local groups in the foreign domains. Obviously the user
couldn't be in GGs in other domains and UGs would be handled by hitting the
default DC for the user assuming you aren't in mixed mode.

You may want to use adfind to look at the results from each of the domains.
With the new -resolvesids switch the tokenGroups attribute gets a nice
resolved output which is nice....

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx