Hello,

I finally renamed our AD Domain yesterday !

Here are the sticky steps:

For SQL, I asked the PSS : you need to go trough the SQL Setup, see:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;319016

Then you need to recreate ALL AD Users in SQL.

For the filer/printer cluster, i followed:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/269196/

For Exchange, i followed the same KB but only after issuing the
xdr-fixup.

SMS 2003 Was removed and installed again after (we exported our
collections/ query as MOF file)

WSUS didn't have any issue, we didn't removed it.

Norton passed trough without any trouble, server and client still
communicate well.

Citrix is a bad one, needed to create again all users, and we didn't
change the farm name (same as domain); if you do so, you have to
recreate all publish.

For the NT Service, i used a vbscript to find all of them, the same
for scheduled tasks.

About the scheduled tasks, when you change the first, all are updated
!

So everything was fine, except one mistake from me : I issued the
/clean too fast, workstation weren't migrated yet.. Too bad..We had to
brought them out & in the domain.

Hope this will help others in the same case,

cheers,
Mathieu CHATEAU