To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 9:30 AM
Subject: [ActiveDir] ADAM pwdLastSet

We need to delegate an ADAM Group the ability to change any other ADAM Users pwdLastSet to 0 under a certain OU. This way we can force ADAM Users to change their password if they meet specific criteria. So we add an ACE to the parent OU where the ADAM Users live for WPRP on pwdLastSet for Adam Users. However it keeps giving us "Insufficient Access Rights". MSDN says the value is set by the system and we know that, but it will allow ADAM Administrators to change this value to 0. So what am I missing here?
btw- this is ADAM RTM.
-Brandon