From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Matt Hargraves
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:02 PM

Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Enumerating Group type and Mebership...

You either have a small environment or someone wants a document that will be completely outdated 12 minutes after it's compiled.

Though just to be honest, I'd love to be able to click on a '+' on groups and show their members and continue to follow the '+' if there is nesting.  That would be an awesome feature in the ADUC.  Maybe I should submit that feature request to Quest and Microsoft.