This might be something that I can do with a combination of scripts, though I'm not sure where I'd get them from.

1) I need to be able to export a list of users (the userID is fine) with their group memberships. (AD objects)

2) I need to be able to export a list of groups with their list of members and memberships. (AD objects)

3) I need to be able to export a list of groups with their list of members and memberships. (NT objects)

Once I get all of that information, I need to 'connect the dots' between domains to determine overall group membership (across domains), including nesting.  If the tool doesn't exist to do this last part I'm sure I can find someone to do the gruntwork of putting together a _vbscript_
to do the grunt work of it in Access or something like that.

Preferably all of this would go into CSV files so that it can go into Access or maybe pull it all into SQL.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.