Okay, has anybody considered the possibility that this was an accident? I
know I've accidentally sent mail to the wrong addresses before by letting
autofill kick in an not paying attention to what actually got autofilled,
and this seems like a very strange thing to send to this list intentionally.

Laura

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx