Tony
From: Yann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 20:25:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

I have 2 sites Exchange 5.5 Environment (2 5.5 Server Per Site On NT4.0 SP6a with latest hotfixes),
Windows 2003 Native Mode AD (Forest/Domain Level at 2003 Functional Level).
MSADC Installed on 1 DC Replicating Recipient Containers and Public Folders from both sites.

I have Two-way replication. But replication from AD to Exchange 5.5 does not work. When I do a full replication
between AD and 5.5 from the ADC, every object throws the following warning event 8139 in the app log:

The target object 'CN=yann,OU=Exch,DC=mycompany,DC=com' was modified after the source object 'cn=yann,o=mycompany.com' Consequently, the following set of updates will not be applied to the target obje
ct. If this warning persists, make sure that the time is correctly set on both the source and target servers.
dn: CN=CN=yann,OU=Exch,DC=mycompany,DC=com
changetype: modify
replicationsignature:E1EB509F06C5614FB3BF6066ACFCF531
userAccountControl:
:<>
msExchMailboxGuid:
:<>
-
(Connection Agreement 'Users: mycompagny.com - mycompagny.com' #3254)

For more information, click [url]http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp.[/url]

I have verified time synch/time zone on all DCs and 5.5 servers. I have not found any solution to my issue. Next step will be a support call to PSS.

Anyone with any insight into this would be greatly apprecieated.

Thanks,

Yann

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.activedir.org

List FAQ : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx