I am trying to specify the builtin IWAM/IUSR accounts in GPO settings.  We have a set of servers within an OU where they require the account to have rights on the local servers, call them Server1, Server2, Server3.  We obviously don't want to create the setting for IWAM_Server1, IWAM_Server2, etc.... I believe that this account has a common SID, if I simply do a browse for the account on one machine, will it resolve to SID and apply the setting for all accounts, or is there another way to do this (like specifying "Builtin\Administrator" would work for the builtin Administrator account) no matter what the name happens to be on a local machine?