my first and simple thought is: OLDCMP from joeware.net

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Wade
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 12:04
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Ad Reporting Tools

Folks,

  I am struggling with a fairly simple request. We would like a simple report that lists how many PC's there are in each OU into an Excel Spreadsheet. Well I have managed to do this with CSVDE and the summary report in Excel. Is there a better (low cost) solution?

Dave Wade
E-Services
0161 474 5456

are addressed. As a public body, the Council may be required to disclose this email, or any response to it, under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, unless the information in it is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act.

If you receive this email in error please notify Stockport e-Services via [EMAIL PROTECTED] and then permanently remove it from your system.

Thank you.

http://www.stockport.gov.uk