To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:09 AM
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] ADAM bind Redirection with a NULL password

Joe,

I have a large Websphere community, which suffers from the single NC for LDAP binds scenario. Have you had any experience with WS and ADFS? The WS guys seem very tight lipped on knowing how to setup WS to work with it.

I have been looking at Quests and Netegrity for their ADFS modules for JAVA systems which I think might fit the bill.

OUr entire unix platform group is integrated into AD with Quest's VAS product, and surprisingly, they LOVE AD. :)

Thanks for the insight,

Jef

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx