Yes. You have to mark each attribute you want in the GC to be part of the PAS. Basically set the attribute isMemberOfPartialAttributeSet to TRUE.

Ex:

G:\>admod -schema -rb cn=uid isMemberOfPartialAttributeSet::TRUE

AdMod V01.07.00cpp Joe Richards ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) October 2006

DN Count: 1
Using server: r2dc2.test.loc:389
Directory: Windows Server 2003
Base DN: cn=uid,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=loc

Modifying specified objects...
   DN: cn=uid,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=loc...

The command completed successfully

To find out which attributes are involved, run this

adfind -sc s:*posix* -af objectcategory=classschema maycontain

the output should be something like

G:\>adfind -sc s:*posix* -af objectcategory=classschema maycontain

AdFind V01.32.00cpp Joe Richards ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) October 2006

Using server: r2dc2.test.loc:389
Directory: Windows Server 2003
Base DN: CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=loc

dn:CN=PosixAccount,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=loc
>mayContain: description
>mayContain: gecos
>mayContain: loginShell
>mayContain: unixUserPassword
>mayContain: userPassword
>mayContain: homeDirectory
>mayContain: unixHomeDirectory
>mayContain: gidNumber
>mayContain: uidNumber
>mayContain: cn
>mayContain: uid

dn:CN=PosixGroup,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=test,DC=loc
>mayContain: memberUid
>mayContain: gidNumber
>mayContain: description
>mayContain: unixUserPassword