See, after being married, I have found a few things are consistent:

1) You are always wrong.
2) If you think you might say something the wrong way, then it's DEFINITELY going to go badly - VERY badly.
3) Always assume that she didn't mean it in the horrible way she phrased it.
4) She will always assume that you meant it in a much worse way then how you phrased it.
5) You will hear about your mistakes for years, so try not to make any of them.
6) You're mean, she's "just upset".
7) Those aren't rhetorical questions, she really does want an answer.
8) Logic is your way of saying that she's stupid.
9) Pointing out inconsistencies between actions and statements is just "changing the subject"
10) No matte how much empirical evidence backs you up, see rule #1.

Something tells me you should be ducking and running

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx