I wrote a batch file and cut and paste the zones.

dnscmd servername /ZoneResetMasters zone.net 10.235.17.1 10.235.17.2 10.235.17.1

dnscmd servername /zonereload zone.inet

Reverse

dnscmd servername /zoneresetmasters 99.235.10.in-addr.arpa 10.235.17.1
10.235.17.2 10.235.17.1

dnscmd servername  /zonereload 99.235.10.in-addr.arpa

I am sure there are more elegant methods but this did the trick.

Regards,

Mark Parris

Base IT Ltd
Active Directory Consultancy