Yup IMF no can do with the POP connector... it picks up the messages and bypasses the IMF capability. Honestly POP is not really a "business" class protocol and the POP connector was placed there for 'transition purposes'... and folks have been transitioning for a loooooonnnggg time. If you can, as soon as you can see if you can get them off of POP.

Bart Van den Wyngaert wrote:
That's the answer indeed, I'm using the POP3 connector...

Thanks Susan!

On 10/31/06, Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]