-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Free, Bob
Enviado el: jueves, 26 de octubre de 2006 21:57
Para: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Asunto: RE: [ActiveDir] List Groups I'm In?

I believe the whoami question was answered, I used to get where.exe from the
2000 reskit, it is one of the tools from the reskit that thankfully made it
into 2003 Server, I just copy that file to my XP systems. Should be in
System32 on any 2K3 server.